Once you’ve decided to work with a personal tutor to help you or your child then it can be a real challenge to actually find the right person. We often hear stories of parents searching for months through numerous tutoring websites, paying for various tutors’ contact details and even forking out for a first lesson with someone just to be disappointed and end up back on Google searching for some help.
Well, if you’re reading this then thankfully you’ve found somewhere a little different. A professional tutoring agency that understands the personal aspect of tuition. An agency that spends time to understand your needs. An agency that carefully selects and personally interviews all tutors before recommending anyone. Our way of working ensures that our pupils -and their parents – feel confident in their tutor from day one and thoroughly enjoy their tutoring experience with us.
To ensure we maintain our high standards we follow a careful matching process:
- carefully selecting all of our tutors based on qualifications, experience and expertise;
- personally interviewing all prospective tutors;
- taking the time to understand our students’ individual requirements;
- providing a free first lesson and never charging anything to initially put you in contact with your tutor; and
- always being available at the end of the phone to answer any questions you might have throughout your tuition.
We aim to provide the personal touch of a local tutoring agency alongside the quality and trust associated with a national agency. Take a look at some of the feedback we’ve received on our Tutor in Leeds and Tutor in Bradford pages to see how we’ve already helped people to reach their full potential.